Profile Image Guidelines
Guidelines To Upload your Profile Picture
- Name your image file as on your official Identity card & Pick a photo that looks same as you.
Make sure your profile picture is up to date (within the past few months) and reflects how you look on a daily basis.
- Use a high-resolution image.
Posted image between 700-1,000 pixels in width or height. Try to avoid small, low-resolution images. Image size could reach 9 MB max. If the picture looks a bit blurry, you may need to opt for a different one.
- Make sure your face takes up to at least 60% of the image frame.
Crop the picture from just above your head to shoulders so that your face fills the picture frame.
- You must be the only person in the picture.
Using a group photo isn’t the best solution, either it is cropped. Choose a solo photo for your profile pic. Avoid Watermarks/any irrelevant objects.
- Get someone else to take the picture for you.
Getting someone like a professional photographer or a co-worker makes the best pose for your profile pic; it seems more natural with the right expressions and be sure to avoid distracted backgrounds.